? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 9, 2008

larry Norman and I Wish We'd All Been Ready

I said if I ever figured out how to make embedded music on this site that I would make the first one to be of Larry Norman's song I Wish We'd All Been Ready available. Well here it is. I would like to thank Kent of Forgotten Hits for pointing me in the direction of Divshare. However, I wasn't able to make that work with their free service and my funds are limited. This one with Google I think will work quite well for my finances.

0 comments: