? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 5, 2007

God cares for the persecuted and calms your fears

I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.
Psalms 118:5-7 King James Version

Today's verses tell us that the psalmist was in a frightening situation. But in his distress, he cried out to God in prayer. Because of God's presence and strength in response to his plea, the psalmist could look in triumph at those who hated and attacked him. For every difficulty and trial, God has prepared a way. His eyes are on those who trust in him in their distress, and his ears are attentive to their cries. You can know and rest assured that just as God was for David, he is for you! And because the all-powerful Lord who is on your side is your shield and defender, you do not have to be afraid. The Lord is greater than any problem, greater than any fear, greater than any person opposing you. Thank him for his help in past situations when there seemed to be no way out, and trust him and thank him for being "for you" today.

LORD, thank you for answering me and helping me in my distress. Thank you for being for me! That truth is amazing to me and assures me of your concern for me. Help me to resolve not to be afraid because the Lord of the universe is on my side!

0 comments: